Friday 7 November 2008

Every end has a beginning...

I've decided to start blogging again.Yes, the likes of Perez Hilton have persuaded me. It's time for me to make a new start. The choice to become a journalist has given me a boost! I feel like my opinion will no longer get lost amongst the million others swirling around the internet like a leaf in the breeze. I will talk as if I'm talking to a friend, a friend who is interested in what I have to say. I won't patronise, yet I will assume you have a basic grasp on things going on in the current world. Don't come here looking for excitement, logic or extremity, it's just my feelings on certain things. My blog will not focus on anything specific; music, film, world news, who knows? That's the whole idea of a blog, I'll just see where my thoughts take me.

Matty x

No comments: